Technical Analyst 2
EnvisionIT Solutions, a division of Bohannan Huston is currently seeking a highly qualified Technical Analyst 2 to work in our Albuquerque office. If you are a talented Technical Analyst that has experience in a high paced, customer service orientated environment, we want you to join our growing Managed Service Provider team.
We are recruiting for an ambitious Technical Analyst 2 to work in a dynamic, team-based environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and expertise to implement, maintain, and support IT and information systems to meet the business needs of organizations and scale as the organization grows.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Data Backup Management, Cyber Security Stack Management, Scripting and Coding of Automation, VoIP Troubleshooting and Support, Network Troubleshooting, SonicWALL Firewall Management, RMM Management, Undertake Product Development Implement, Configure and Test Feasible solutions. Experience in Managed Service Provider (MSP) environments a plus.
Experience should include:
- Microsoft Desktop Operating System Support (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Server Operating System Support (Server 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP support
- Microsoft Hyper-V Support (Configuration and Implementation)
- Apple MAC OS support
- Knowledge of scripting
- Firewall Configuration and Support (SonicWALL experience a plus)
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Microsoft Office Desktop Application Support
- Malware and Anti-Virus Support
- Remote Support Tools (RMM applications)
- VoIP Technology – FreePBX, Shortel, etc. – experience a plus
- Proficient in Networking Protocols and VLAN configuration
- CCNA, MCSA, MCP, CompTIA, and/or other industry certification is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years applicable experience.
- Exceptional technical and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment supporting small to midsized business clients.
- Ability to work independently to resolve network, server, desktop and application admin issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel locally during the workday.
- Training, support and learning opportunities.
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision. We also offer an HSA that includes a generous contribution that we make on your behalf.
- Robust and inclusive wellness incentive program, rewarding healthy behaviors and helping to develop new ones.
- A generous Paid Time Off plan (1/3 of the annual earned amount will be provided at the time of hire).
- A nationally recognized 401(k) retirement savings plan with a great company match.
- Inspiring company culture and team environment.
- Innovative clients who rank among our region’s most successful public and private sector leaders.